Position: Human Resources Recruiter/Generalist
Department: Human Resources
Reports to: HR Director
Use your energy and drive to help us hire the best and the brightest for our company. Billion Auto is a rapidly growing company with locations in multiple states. Recruiters are responsible for hiring strong candidates into a variety of positions. In addition, you will be involved with benefits and employee relations. Billion Auto offers competitive salaries, great benefits, and a great work environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, students, and temporary employees; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career path program, writes and places advertisements.
• Administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manual.
• Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent in a multi-site
• Partner with Managers and Leaders to forecast and develop plans for key staffing
• Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels
within multiple business units.
• Create and implement Employment Marketing Strategies to attract passive job seekers.
• Work with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure job requirements and
• expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate
• Benefits administration to include enrollment, change reporting, and communicating benefit information to employees.
• Develop strong relationships and partner with hiring manager, business leaders and HR team .
• Work closely with Hiring Managers to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process.
• Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity.
• Regular follow up with the respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness
of recruitment process.
• Actively participate in all staffing related activities and engage in cross functional projects.
• Develop and implement search strategy that includes vendor selection process and
performance metrics for all searches.
• Develop and maintain career opportunities section on job sites and social media.
• Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
• Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling, and exit interviewing.
• Maintains company organization charts and employee directory.
• Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
• Other HR related duties as assigned
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Two (2) plus years of Staffing/Recruitment experience, strong understanding and ability to
recruit in all levels of the organization from entry level to Corporate staff.
· Strong ability to use technology to recruit – including social media and online recruiting tools
• 2 year degree from a recognized college or university, 4 year degree preferred
• Excellent inter-personal skills, communication skills and team based project experience.
• Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment lifecycle processes.
• Must have experience on mapping and sourcing resumes from all sources.
· Use critical thinking to effectively solve human resource issues.
· Identify principles for utilizing, developing and conserving human resources.
· Enhance the HR function through technology.
· Demonstrate the ability to make informed decisions based on data and statistics.